Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Unique Signs in Singapore

Last September, I went to Singapore just for having fun....

As I walked in city, there were lots of unique signs in Singapore that I thought really interesting, including signs that have translation to bahasa Melayu (which if you read it as Indonesian language, it will have different meaning)
So I decided to take picture of it...


In this picture, the definition of "Money Changer" becomes "Money-Exploiter" (of course, if you read it as Indonesian)




This sign is put to remind the citizen of Singapore to let other people, who wants to get off from MRT, to come out first - then they are allowed to get into the train





(I put this too, because I've never seen sandwich vending machine before this....)

Hope you enjoy the view :)



4 comments:

  1. Huahaha...

    My favorite is "If You are not fast, You're FOOD"!!!
    I guess it's a jungle out there!!!
    And here I am thinking we've passed that cannibalistic culture.... hehehe

    Thanks for posting these..

    Smile,
    Yuli

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the sign

    "if you are not fast, you are food!"


    what a way to warn people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey look at that! We picked the same favorite! Must be in our blood! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! uda lama gk liat bahasa melayu

    ReplyDelete